Friday, April 15, 2011

Watch him Growing



My little boy is growing up way too fast. He's talking and jumping and dancing. He's learning how to use spoon and fork and he drink out of a big cup and when eating he is ready for a booster seat instead of a high chair. He's way independent and so outgoing. He can slide down the big slide without any help except a watchful eye and He's about to start potty training in a couple months. The things he does everyday are so cute and even though sometimes those terrible come out. Looking on his innocent eyes keeps me smile. It keeps my stress away when looking at him happy with great smile on his face. Oh..I'm gonna miss my little boy like this. I wouldn't be the person I am today without him and although I am extremely sad to see him growing up and hitting so many milestones he'll always be my baby boy. He is my everything.

3 comments:

  1. I love mommy blogs ! You wrote my on mom bloggers club. I hope you get time to check out my blog..

    motherofadeafdiva.blogspot.com

    thank you so much for writing me =)

    xoxo - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you! You have received the Versatile Blogger Award! Please check my post for more info.
    http://spilledmilkshake.com/blog/2011/04/28/versitle-blogger-award/

    Congrats again!
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Thanks for leaving me a message on pregnant bloggers club! I'm following your blog, would love if you would follow me back at www.9monthsofstyle.net!

    ReplyDelete