Friday, December 25, 2009
It's time of the year again. Christmas time is at our doors and we are going to revive those traditions we learned during our childhood and taught to our own children.
Christmas is the most joyful time of the year, celebrated by all Christians. And there are many reasons to celebrate Christmas. Most people celebrate this holiday because it allows them to spend time with their family, some others celebrate it for religious reasons and many others for the gesture of giving. Most of us are hoping and praying for good times in the future.
And for the most of us, Christmas time is also a time for memories.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
By the time Zyan has reached 4 months old, i have learned his personality. I can tell when he is going to want something before he starts to fuss. I can start playtime on the floor on a blanket with some toys at this age. When he is awake i will notice that baby he able to:
- Hold up head at a 90 degree angle
- Lifts head and chest when laid on tummy and will attempt to move
- Rolls over from tummy to back, will quickly learn how to roll over from back to tummy once this is mastered
- Taste tests everything that is close enough to get a grip on (exploring everything orally)
- Recognizes food source (bottle, breast, or otherwise) and reacts
- Responds to sound
- Has distinctive cries for fear, discomfort, pain, and even loneliness
- Tracts items through a 180 degree arc