Saturday, May 12, 2012

There’s nothing like a mama-hug. Happy Mother's Day!


Hello pals! Today when I was managing my post for you; I could not control my sentiments for the life that runs through my veins is given by my MOTHER. Mother makes your world a better place to live in. Mother makes your home a heaven. This is the time to show what we have for our mothers; pure love, extreme care, true affection, great respect, high gratitude, factual admiration, profound reverence and so much more. Nobody can fill up the gap or replace the place of a mother.


Picture from Nestle Nido  a Million Thanks Mom.. 


I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln


Mother’s day is celebrated all around the world to show a gesture of love, respect and honor to our mothers although we can make everyday a mother’s day by fulfilling their rights and loving them. Everyday becomes a celebration itself when your mother is around. We have a blessing of God who always patronizes us, love us, supports us and encourages us in our pursuits & quest of life.


The wonder of Life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and give up… MOTHER Happy Mother’s Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment