Sunday, February 14, 2010

Love.Food.Family




Our First Valentines as Family

I love Valentines day. It reminds how special we are to our love ones.Since this is our first Valentines together as a family. and Zyan's first Valentines too. I felt excited on how are we going to celebrate. I have decided that were going to wear red clothes, not just red define as love but meaning for goodluck for 2010 Kung hei fat choi.

He is so cute on his polo that matches his cap.


Before going to dinner, we went to mall to watch dragon dancing since it was chinese new year too.. Double Celebration :) Chinese New Year and Valentines Day !!

After watching the show. We had dinner at Thai me Up restaurant, foods are delicious and Lovers who don't want to break the bank this Valentine's Day are in for a treat: Valentine's Day just got a bit sweeter with the delicious, value-priced dinner at Thai me Up here in Cagayan de Oro City. You can check their Menu here Thai me Up Facebook page.




You can go a little creative and try to send love messages in different languages.
Check how to say, “I love you” in different languages:

  • In French, “I love you” is “Je t'aime”

  • In Spanish, “I love you” is “Te Amo”

  • In English, “I love you” is “I Love You”

  • In German, “I love you” is “Ich liebe Dich”

  • In Hebrew, “I love you” is “aNEE oHEIVET oTKHA”

  • In Chinese, “I love you” is “Wo ie ni”
Happy Valentines day to all and Kung hei Fat Choi...Let spread the love....<3

No comments:

Post a Comment