Saturday, August 25, 2012

Zyan's 3rd Birthday Angry birds theme Celebrations


Im a certified stage mom and would definitely say that I did a great job (especially on a tight budget) to make my son’s birthday a memorable one not only  for my baby but for those who attended the party. 

My son is seriously addicted to Angry Birds. "Can I play Angry Birds on your phone?" is heard daily. 
It seems like only yesterday I brought him home from the hospital. I want to share some of the pictures and ideas I used for his Angry Bird birthday. Enjoy viewing :)


 His daddy just arrived from Singapore..Glad he made to Zyan's birthday :)
 "The celebrant "
 Singing Happy Birthday Song to him :)
 games ....games...games...







  power ranger mascot and angry birds mascot :)




 Eating time...



 






Gifts Zyan's received..Thank you so much :D



No comments:

Post a Comment