Monday, August 24, 2009

The Little King was Born

The long wait is over...

The Gift of God

I can't find the right words when i felt him in my arms ...

It was August 23, 2009 at 11pm while watching TV I sense minor contractions, so I just leave to the rest rooms and peed. I stroll around to diminish the contraction but it’s getting noticeable, so I went to the living area and sat down at the sofa. I went back to rest room once more due to nature calls and close by I found spotting blood on my underwear. So I said to my hubby to keep an eye on my contractions if i have every 10-15 minutes of contraction i necessitate to call my OB. It was 5am and i have no sleep for the reason that i can feel the painful contraction gradually ever-increasing. He called my Ob and told him the whole thing. So he inform us to go to the hospital where I was recorded around 8 am we arrived around and my Ob verify me and i was 8cm dilated and my Ob said i will give birth anytime in the morning. By 9am I was lying down on a bed and there they going ahead to set me several medication, like dextrose etc. I’m so fidgety my OB let me sleep first he would like me to have a rest and gain power and so, after 4 hours on the bed my dilation was progressing. After an hour of too much pain, the nurse rub my back and it was extremely painful and i want to get out the baby but it’s incredibly hard. I couldn’t take it much longer, so they checked me for a second time and my BOW was burst. Then, one long breath .. and POP OUT!! So, After 5 or 6 hours of labor, a very long one, huh! At 2:10pm, I gave birth to a healthy bouncing baby boy Zyan Daniell, he’s 6 pounds, 11 ounces baby boy. I am so delighted that I made it! the whole thing was excellent! It was an extraordinary, unforgettable moments of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment